HERB - Pennsic Plans

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Thu Aug 5 12:39:16 PDT 1999

I have offered to do it at my encampment, right on the main courtyard of
the Meridian Royal Encampment, which will be down the road from Troll and
over (?) 1 (?) row.  If there are more than the 3 of us going to be
there, I will post something in the paper up there.  If not, we will work
something out between the three of us, perhaps at a more convenient time
for you.  Will you be there any earlier?
	Christianna