HERB - Alternate, Additional Plans

Carper, Rachel Rachel.Carper at COMPAQ.com
Fri Aug 6 10:34:07 PDT 1999

I think it's a fantastic idea, but I think those farmers and such with the
business, Leonora in particular, are in Colorado and such. Still quite a
hike from Southern IL. Now, me, on the other hand, well, I'd go, even having
to drive from Detroit (barring work catastrophees and the like).
If it starts to gel or you need more discussion, pop some ideas out here.
I'd love to hear about it.
Jasmine

Hey, this may be expensive and stuff, but someone could bring a computer or
two and we could set up a round table chat for those who can't make it.

Elewyiss