HERB - Alternate, Additional Plans

Carper, Rachel Rachel.Carper at COMPAQ.com
Fri Aug 6 12:09:31 PDT 1999

I just had this vision of all our wives and husbands and SOs toteing their
armouring to a non-fighting event. *CACKLE* Ahem. Perhaps you had to be in
my head for that one. :) But it was amusing nonetheless. (What do you mean I
can't take my spear? You're taking PLANTS!)
Jasmine

Only if they help me suit up for the wildflower and mushroom gathering hike.

  Hey - where's the duct tape?

Elewyiss

Former VP and P of her College group.