HERB - Alternate, Additional Plans

RAISYA@aol.com RAISYA at aol.com
Fri Aug 6 12:44:21 PDT 1999

A Knowne World herbalist conference, huh?  Sounds great, but I don't know if
I'd be able to make it.  We only make Pennsic because it's our vacation.  If
transportation and some other things worked out, maybe.

If I can make it, I'd be glad to teach a class or two, and I'd certainly be
glad to send copies of handouts and stuff if I can't make it.

Jasmine,

>I just had this vision of all our wives and husbands and SOs toteing their
>armouring to a non-fighting event. *CACKLE* Ahem. Perhaps you had to
>be in my head for that one. :) But it was amusing nonetheless. (What do
>you mean I can't take my spear? You're taking PLANTS!)

No trouble picturing that one, we've had that conversation :).  Then again,
considering my friend that always comes back from the woods battle at Pennsic
with freshly harvested  herbs tied to his armor, I figure there should be a
class in it ;).  Herbalism with a sword?  Herb Battle?  (still out there
Vaclav?).

Raisya