HERB - Alternate, Additional Plans

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Fri Aug 6 13:08:34 PDT 1999

Eoin exclaimed in horror:
>What the heck is [the SPARC] in your garage for?

Waiting paitiently for a flat surface to live on in a new house
where not everything is unpacked? That, and the power drain
are keeping it firmly in the rack along with the SPARC 2s
(non functional) sitting right next to it. Old house, old
circuits. Unstable power in the neighborhood. A thunderstorm
would wipe that baby out.

But seriously so that people don't think we're complete
goobs, I mentioned having it in case there was something
actually and seriously planned and you needed it. It's not
actually mine, my husband's really, but if it was needed
I could probably snag it for the duration.

>DRAG THAT PUPPY INSIDE and set it up!

"Soon, master! Soon!"

Cheers and I really am leaving for War now. Well,
home to finish packing and then leave for War. I'll
see you all when we get back!

*BIGHUGS!

jas

Iasmin de Cordoba