HERB - Alternate, Additional Plans

Carper, Rachel Rachel.Carper at COMPAQ.com
Fri Aug 6 13:20:51 PDT 1999

The battle for the environment? Have a fighting part and a how many herbs
can you gather and what can you do with them contest?

Elewyiss

No trouble picturing that one, we've had that conversation :).  Then again,
considering my friend that always comes back from the woods battle at
Pennsic with freshly harvested  herbs tied to his armor, I figure there
should be a class in it ;).  Herbalism with a sword?  Herb Battle?  (still
out there Vaclav?).
Raisya