HERB - A problem

Paul Gieri dragon at lemoorenet.com
Wed Aug 11 13:43:31 PDT 1999

Joe Parris wrote:

> Hello all, ok here I go............... I have a bit of an embarrassing
> problem and need some help. Seems my recent trip to Tacoma WA and back has
> triggered a problem with my bottom. Not only are my 'roids flared but I have
> started with another side effect, and truthfully it bothers me. basically,
> when i get up to flush, the bowl is red. I would rather take an all natural
> way out of this problem, but have seriously considered going BACk to a
> doctor for this. My roommate said i probably could get away with taking
> Black Cohosh Root to help. Any ideas??

Alan,

If you are bleeding that much my gut response is run, don't walk, to
your doctor.

Alternatively, aloe vera gel, in capsules, and/or psylium (sp?) might
help some.  Aloe tends to be very healing to all tissues.  Psylium will
stabalize stools so that you son't have constipation or diarhea.  But
that much bleeding would cause me concern.

Aifa