HERB - Question and note

RAISYA@aol.com RAISYA at aol.com
Wed Aug 11 23:57:32 PDT 1999

First, in checking the Pennsic class schedule, I still don't see my class
listed on Monday, so it's possible that I'll only be teaching it on Thursday.
 Not sure what's going on, just double check on Monday if you're interested...

Second, we've got a real problem.  Back when we first moved in last winter,
we saw a couple of black widow spiders on the property, but we'd thought
they'd move on once people were living here (grass kept cut, etc.).  But
we've seen two just outside the house in the last few weeks, and I just saw
one in the house (now dead), and this frightens me.  While they aren't
unknown here, I know people who've lived in this area all their lives and
never seen one.  I'm pretty tolerant of spiders normally, we've got huge wolf
spiders around, but these are just too dangerous (and yes, I'm certain this
was a black widow).  As much as I detest the measure, we're going to have to
set off a fogger when we leave for Pennsic.  But what can we do to discourage
them so this won't be necessary again?

Raisya