HERB - A problem

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 12 11:20:08 PDT 1999

I agree too. When I was working w/ the Medicaid program here in Texas, part
of our job was to educate people on what a legitimate emergency was. (Too
many people using the ER for colds and immunizations instead of going to see
a doctor. Medicaid was trying to cut costs and was starting to refuse to pay
for non-emergency ER visits.) One of the things we had to tell them was (and
I'll quote it) "in the case of a legitimate emergency, such as sudden or
unexplained bleeding, convulsions, or blackouts go ahead and go to the
nearest ER or call 911..."

If you were on Mediciad here in Texas, and decided to go to the ER for this,
they'd probably pay for it. So definitely GET THEE TO A DOCTOR!

Lady Katerine Rowley
Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra
mka
Mary K. Temple