HERB - No sodium - Herbal alternatives??

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 13 07:13:40 PDT 1999

Back when I decided to cut my salt intake, I found that adding powdered
garlic to foods (particularly veggies) severely cut my desire for salt.
Since then, I've had to bring my salt intake back up to what it used to be
due to health reasons (clinically low blood pressure and chronic dehydration
during the summer). But I still like my garlic powder, and the occasional
scattering of dill.

Lady Katerine Rowley
Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra
mka