HERB - Herb Classes?

Bjmikita@aol.com Bjmikita at aol.com
Mon Aug 16 07:09:04 PDT 1999

Just off the top of my head, check the phone book and call any speciality
plant nursery, call the county extension office, call a health food store.
You may not find a place that is teaching 'period herbs' yet but I bet the
trail will lead there.
Also, if you are interested I have just finished writing a simple article on
herbs for the local newsletter (Ursa Minor) from the Barony of Small Gray
Bear.  I have just learned how to send attachments.  I could send it to you
if you would like it.
Jeanne de La Mer