HERB - Wemon Cycle issues

Christina Nordloh Octas at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 21 21:50:06 PDT 1999

Sounds like my best bet is to keep drinking my chamomile and go see a
homeopathic doctor post haste.  It may be a month or so before I can due to
insufficient funds - but I will find a good one as soon as I possibly can.  It
couldn't hurt to call at least.  I don't know if it's normal for a woman to be
so messed up - I was on it (orthocyclen) for three years, but I would have
figured I would be a little more normal by now. (sigh)  I am beginning to
practice Tai Chi - which will help in the long run - but I'm worried about
negative effects.  I know the body is an incredible instrument and usually takes
care of itself, but meds can really mess with that system.  Thank you soo much
for your advice.  I will start doing some heavy research, and consult you all
and my soon to be future doctor before I do anything to make sure I didn't catch
a falsehood.  I don't think I could have stumbled upon a better group of people
if I had tried.  Hugs from a novice

Christina