HERB - Wemon Cycle issues

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 23 06:23:44 PDT 1999

I really great book for learning about how things should be working in your
body is "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Weschler (sp?). She's an
MPH, and it's mainly geared toward teaching the fertility awareness method
of family planning, but it also has some helpful tips on what truly is
normal and what truly isn't - unlike what a lot of doctors tell their
patients.

Lady Katerine Rowley
Bryn Gwlad,Ansteorra
mka