HERB - Post pennsic

RAISYA@aol.com RAISYA at aol.com
Wed Aug 25 08:26:33 PDT 1999

Thanks, all, for suggestions on preventing scarring.  I'm already using
Neosporin on the stitches, and I've got the vitamin E already.  Hadn't heard
of using cocoa butter that way, I'll have to look for some, thanks, Grania!

As much as I enjoyed chatting with Christianna, I rather wish we'd gone
straight back to her camp too, I'd like to have met some of the other people
from this list.  We have a lot of quiet folks here, several people in my
classes said they were subscribed to the list, and I only recognized a few of
the names.  It was good to meet Jasmine, however briefly.

Like Christianna, I had more people in my classes than I expected, had to ask
friends to make more copies of my handout.  It was delightful to obviously
have so many knowledgeable people there, their questions and insights were
wonderful!  Reassured me that I'm not the only one interested in this aspect
of the SCA :).

Christianna, not sure what's next.  Unfortunately, I can't get out to the
garden to start on the fall garden.  I've got a lot of stuff on 16th century
English gardening I want to work on, and I think there's interest in a
beginning period gardening class.  I might have one or both ready for Gulf
War.

Raisya