HERB - Greetings from An Tir!

M Wolfe mwolfe at nwlink.com
Wed Aug 25 15:05:09 PDT 1999

Greetings from Rauthulfr;
I ran across your list while looking for other things, and thought it would
be fun to see what herbalists elsewhere in the Known World were doing.
Along with some other worthy gentles I started the Herbal Guild in An Tir
about 6 years ago.  My own emphasis has been on period sources, medicinals,
and to some extent culinary.
If you have a newsletter, I'd be happy to trade issues with your editor!

Be that as it may, I just wanted to pop in and say howdy!

YIS

Rauthulfr Meistari inn Orthstori  (OL, MC, P-eX, Et Cetera)
Kingdom of An Tir Arts & Sciences Champion
or, non- SCA: Michael Wolfe M. A. I. S. AB-
*Practice Random Acts of Chocolate.....
**Never carry a knife sharper than you are!