HERB - I need a name...

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Fri Aug 27 10:32:31 PDT 1999

I am turning to my o-so-learned friends on the Herb and Cook's lists to
help me out in a quandry.  I am working for a large Health Food Co-Op
now, and am the Health and Education Coordinator.  As part of my duties,
I write a monthly article for the newsletter that goes out to the over
2000 members of the cooperative.  I need to name my column.  My
predecessor used "Did you know..." as her column name, and I have been
forbidden to use that.  One of my coworkers suggested "Heal Thyself",
which isn't bad, but my articles are focusing on learning more about
natural foods and lifestyles, and I don't want to emphasise the 'healing'
aspect as much as the idea that by learning more about your body, your
health, your diet, and your environment, you can take control of your own
health, medical treatment, lifestyle, etc.  My first article was about
utilizing research sources (I talked about in-store areas of resources,
using Inter-Library-Loan, the web, etc.) and my second one is about
understanding Nutrition Labels and manufacturer claims and labeling.
So, any clever ideas would be greatly appreciated.
	Thank you in advance for putting your thinking caps on,
	Christianna