HERB - Question?

RAISYA@aol.com RAISYA at aol.com
Mon Aug 30 11:30:46 PDT 1999

Tollhase1 at aol.com

Sounds like you had a good garden this summer!  Where do you live that you
can be growing spinach this time of year?

Tarna,

Yes, basil can be incredibly productive sometimes.  I don't have a clue what
might have happened to your lavender, I didn't know there were animals that
fond of it.  Have you had problems with cats and the catnip?

Grania,

I lost some perennials I've had for several years in the heat this summer
because I didn't have outside water yet.  I've noticed in the past that once
basil's established, it can handle drought better than a lot of plants, it's
one of the few things that have survived so far.  The drought mostly seems to
be breaking now, any chance of you getting in a fall garden?

Raisya