HERB - Question?

Sharon Nevin snev2 at student.monash.edu.au
Tue Aug 31 15:35:36 PDT 1999

On a similar topic  now that it is spring :) (for Melbourne, Australia)
or thereabouts I have some holes in the garden I would like to fill
with herbs and I need some suggestions. The area gets morning
sun but is protected from the afternoon, next to the house and is
well-drained. I brought last year a sickly looking dyers chamomile
cheap and it has grown extremly well. The feverfew that I have
planted there is also going nuts. Any suggestions?

Elizabet

College of St Monica
Lochac

I like treading on thin ice.