HERB - herb safety

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Mon Dec 6 08:02:17 PST 1999

I'm preparing an 'herb safety rant'/disclaimer for a class on herbs I'm
teaching to teenagers. What reliable cross-checking sources would you
suggest to verify safety?

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
disclaimer: i speak for no-one and no-one speaks for me...

".. objections to the evils of political correctness have become a hypocritical
reflex that lets people justify all kinds of rude behavior while telling
themselves that they're actually standing up for freedom and values and
tradition and stuff." -- Phil Agre, Red Rock Eater News Service