HERB - soap answers

Warren & Meredith Harmon corwynsca at juno.com
Tue Dec 14 17:30:46 PST 1999

Greetings!

>In my experience, beeswax has been used to do two think in
>soapmaking: harden soap and make soap smell like honey...

Just out of curiousity, has anyone heard of using comb honey for this
purpose, both in or out of period?  It's a thought - I don't know how
expensive honey was in period to use some in such a "wasteful" fashion.

- Caro (Carowyn Silveroak / Meredith Harmon)

Take my hand, and lead me to salvation / Take my love, for love is
everlasting
And remember the truth that once was spoken: to love another person is to
see
the face of God!
     -Les Miserables