HERB - Pregnancy questions

Christina Octas at mmcable.com
Mon Dec 27 18:05:21 PST 1999

Thank you -  it was quite a shock actually.  Of course I would find out after my
grandfathers funeral on the week of finals (sigh) But it's good too.  After two
years of trying.  Now I just hope my -Rh factor leaves the baby alone.  I plan
on doing this completely natural - or as close to it as I can get anyways.
That's why I asked about the herbs.  I would like to leave all medications on
the shelf where they belong, and take care of myself as well as I can using
herbs.  But I want to do it safely too.  I'm glad I have such a wonderful group
of people to turn to with my questions.  I have yet to have a question stay in
limbo - thank you.

Christina N.