HERB - East Kingdom Herbalist Guild meeting

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Wed Dec 29 13:15:35 PST 1999

(apologies for cross-posting)

A meeting for those interested in forming an Herbalist and/or
Apothecaries' Guild in the East Kingdom will be held at the EK Twelfth
Night, January 8, 2000, in An Dubhaigeainn (Riverhead, Long Island NY),
from 12:30 to 1:30 pm. (Many thanks to the autocrats for making this
possible.) Whatever time we have left over from the organizational meeting
(if any organization takes place *smile*) will be spent discussing herbs.
(Big surprise!) If you are interested in the Guild, but will not be at EK
12th night or cannot make it to the meeting, please contact me privately
at jenne at tulgey.browser.net.
Thank  you.

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
disclaimer: i speak for no-one and no-one speaks for me...

"See everything. Overlook a great deal. Improve a little." -- John XXIII