HERB - Herb Class Help Needed

sunshinegirl sunshinegirl at steward-net.com
Tue Feb 16 21:25:57 PST 1999

Don't forget Lavendar.  It was used in cooking, esp chicken dishes.  Queen
Elizabeth ate a Lavendar flower preserve almost every day.  It was used as
a wound disinfectant up until WW1.  Research currently indicates that a
sachet in your pillow helps insomnia, is calming, and smells great!!  and
more.

Melandra of the Woods, who knows she must be virtuous (according to the
legend) because she grew lavendar and rosemary next to each other in
Caid...