HERB - Re: Feverfew mg?

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Wed Feb 17 09:52:54 PST 1999

Here's the James Duke page "Herbalists Desk Reference".  The feverfew
reference is in there.  It is part of a class notes that spans ALL KINDS
of botanical stuff, including Chinese, Ayurvedic, African, Biblical, etc.
plants and their uses.  Everyone should check this site out.
Christianna

http://www.ars-grin.gov/duke/syllabus/module5.htm

 I was looking into this topic recently to try and