HERB - Standard floral depictions in illumination?

Rhiannon Meaduewolf meaduewolf at juno.com
Thu Jan 7 14:21:25 PST 1999

Greetings!!!

Since I am apprenticed in floral design I am very interested in what
books these were.
Could you please tell me?
I've been trying to find out what all may have been used in the
arrangements to hold the flowers in place if anything. Of course we could
*say* mud, sand, rocks, etc. But I have not been able to prove of any of
these

Please write to me privately so as not to use up the list's band width if
you would?

Many thanks
Rhiannon
"Is this real life, or is it a fantasy?"