HERB - soap making question

Rhiannon Meaduewolf meaduewolf at juno.com
Sat Jan 9 07:51:06 PST 1999

I am going to try and make my first batch of soap. (sometime soon I hope)
  Lavender  ( this is very good for acne and since I have teenagers...)
So I am going to use real Lavender flowers. Do I use the animal fat or
vegetable?
Or...
Does anyone have a recipe for this using and leaving in the Lavender
flowers?

The one bar I had was a brown color. I have gotten others but they were
either whitish or greenish colored and do not work as well.

Could aloe be used in this?

Rhiannon
"Is this real life, or is it a fantasy?"