HERB - Slight Side Track

RAISYA@aol.com RAISYA at aol.com
Thu Jan 21 14:51:26 PST 1999

Caro,

Actually, we believe this pair of barn owls has a permanent residence in the
barn.  The floor of the loft has evidence that the rodent population is well
controlled <G>.  It was that way back in early November when we first saw this
place. They're welcome guests, even when we fix up the barn, we plan to leave
them at least part of the loft.

BTW, I didn't think owls migrated?  I remember hearing owls in the winter in
Michigan, and I seem to remember several books by naturalists that mention
owls on a snowy night.

Raisya