HERB - Herbal Cold & Flu Care Class

Sheron Buchele/Curtis Rowland foxryde at verinet.com
Sat Jan 23 21:20:04 PST 1999

Greetings,

Just a quick note to say that the class went very well.  I took in a pile
of books, a couple of pots of fresh herb, and a bunch of various dried
herbs.  We mixed up a tea right there in class of one of the participants
who was starting to feel puny!

The odd thing is since I have been writing the class, I have been fighting
a cold!   As long as I stay warm and up on the echinacea and Vit C, I am
fine.  I am tired now, but have to eat!

There are 2 pages of notes and one of recipes if anyone wants a copy e-mail
me privately
           (please don't flood the list with "me-toos").

Thanks again for all the comments!

Baroness Leonora, O.P.
Master Healer to the Crown of the Outlands
  Practice random acts of intelligence & senseless acts of self-control.