HERB - Re: herbal hot oil treatment

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Mon Jul 5 10:20:04 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/5/99 9:25:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time, blaan at flash.net
writes:

<< Dear Folks,
      I thought coconut oil was the secret to the polynesian islanders
beautiful
 hair?!  I also have
 a friend who uses it, not hot, on a regular basis.  I'm not sure we ought to
 just dismiss it out of hand.  I use it in soap and I see it as an ingrediant
in
 so many hair and skin products both herbal and commercial.  Perhaps it was
what
 the unfortunate young lady did and not the substance in question.
 Annes >>
	My guess would be that it was perhaps the processing the oil was put
through, and/or the additives used to make it into popcorn oil. Although I
*have* heard of some soapers using it! But then you can use more or less
*any* fat for soap--it's much less picky than my skin and hair are....... ;-)

			Ldy Diana