HERB - cordials

Paul Gieri dragon at lemoorenet.com
Sun Jul 11 07:28:18 PDT 1999

Hello All,

Well, after years of using herbs for a multitude of things I have
decided to try and document some of the things I've been doing.  I
wonder if anyone here can help?

I'm making cordials/liquers.  Does anyone know if rose petals would have
been used in the middle ages to make a cordial? by whom? for what use?
I have a lovely rose petal cordial with a competitve spirit but I don't
know if it is actually period.

I'm going now to try and locate the brewers' list and maybe ask them but
I've been with you folks a long time so I thought I'd ask you first.

Thank you,
Ginger
dragon at lemoorenet.com