HERB - Bloodroot

Lynette K LaFontaine LKLC at prodigy.net
Sun Jul 11 17:17:05 PDT 1999

Interesting.  Sounds logical.
This is what I have on it.  It was a popular herbal remedy among the Plains
Indian and the European settlers used it for sore throats and respiratory
ailments, and externally to remove of growths on the surface of the body.
The FDA list it among the most dangerous herbs. because internally it
interferes with cell division and may promote mutations and cancer.
However, I have learned it is still used for removing abnormal skin growths.
It was (way back when ) even reported to dissolve some breast cancer that
had eroded through the skin.
I have ordered some.  And will use myself as a  guinea pig,  I have some
seborrhea keratosis that I had cryo done on but has continued to hang on.
(these are those ugly scaly moles that old fogies get)  This stuff has a
history of antidote evidence of removing melanomas both benign and
malignant.  My situation is purely cosmetic.   So I will give it a try, on
the skin maladies of middle age.