HERB - Re: HERBHerbal oils

Lynette K LaFontaine LKLC at prodigy.net
Sun Jul 11 23:46:03 PDT 1999

My husband and I raise Emu here in NV.  I agree the oil is wonderful.  It is
the most valuable part of the animal.   My supply of oil is very limited
right now but I could help you out.  In answer to your questions there are
plenty of suppliers in the states.  Some render it and add it to lotions and
other products.  Right now I have about   12 ozs.  of pure oil.