HERB - Sage

Joe Parris sirwolfdude at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 01:39:01 PDT 1999

My roommate works at a Krogers grocery store, and I noticed a really healthy
looking (for a grocery store) Sage plant they were selling for 4.99. I
bought it, brought it home and examined it more closely, as well as sampling
a leaf or two. It had a great taste, and the roots were really well formed.
i am anxious as to how well it may take outside. Any ideas as to shade/light
ratios, as well as fertilizer that might be used? I used to landscape for a
living, but seeing as I am wanting to get "back to basics" as it were, I
plan on not using any pest control besides natural types.

Any ideas are welcome, as is general talk and info.

Alan