Fw: HERB - Bloodroot (potpourri)

Katherine Blackthorne kblackthorne at midtown.net
Mon Jul 12 18:56:47 PDT 1999

>>        I'm pretty new to this list; so forgive me if this potpourri
>>is old hat, but I'm taking that chance that it might not be to
>>everyone.
>
>Thank you for that, it was definately new for me.  I had recently read
>about moist potpourris, and assumed it was the simmered kind.
>Christianna

Oh, no!  This stuff is wonderfull, and NOT related to that other stuff.  I
still have a jar of this in my kitchen.  Smells WOOOONNNNDERFul.  The saint
who gave it to me recommended "watering" it with Triple Sec every now and
then to keep it from drying out.  Instead (being 19 back then and not able
to buy booze myself) I used the CHEAP brandy a (21) friend bought for me.
Did change the scent somewhat, but after a week or two, it went back to
normal.

--Katherine