Fw: HERB - oak moss

Carper, Rachel Rachel.Carper at COMPAQ.com
Tue Jul 13 07:15:14 PDT 1999

Please excuse my uneducated-ness but what is a Maid, Mother and Crone??? I
know they are aspects of the Goddess... But I am not sure the meaning in
this texted.
Tarna Jasmine

In this case the Maid Mother and Crone are referring to the aspects of the
Goddess. It is what I named the oak trees in my front yard. Being a druid it
made sense. I was sitting on the front porch with a friend and it just
struck us both at the same time. And sides all that, they told me so.

Elewyiss