HERB - Not herb but important

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Mon Jul 19 13:49:19 PDT 1999

The www.sca.org web pages should supply you with all
the information your friend needs to get started. If I read
the web pages correctly, there is a forming group in
Yorkshire forming. Here is the information:

'Eoforwic': (Forming) North, South and West Yorkshire
Seneschal: (Mark Donnelly) tele: 01940-785140,
        e-mail: MPDonnelly at yorkmpd.demon.co.uk
(I got this from http://www.srmdel.demon.co.uk/shires.htm)

You can write or call the central offices of the SCA Inc.
and ask them for help contacting the nearest SCA branch.
If you write,  supply a self-addressed stamped envelope.

The address is:

Society For Creative Anachronism
P.O. BOX 360789
Milpitas, CA 95036-0789

The phone numbers are: (800) 789-7486, (408) 263-9305.
They are open 9:30am-2pm Pacific Time, Monday-Thursday.
The fax number is: (408) 263-0641. 24-hrs.

If you would like to contact someone directly in the United
Kingdom, the Kingdom name is "Drachenwald."