HERB - Old Oil Bottles

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Wed Jul 21 09:31:10 PDT 1999

>Sound like it is time for some new bottles.  If they're are still in
>business you can find exactly the right ones form:  Lavender Land 6715
>Donerail Drive, Sacramento, CA   95842 (196) 334-4400Phone    or Fax at
>(916) 339-0842  They have a catalog and do mail order.

I agree. You may simply not be able to get some of the strongest
smells out of the bottles. Valarian is especially troublesome due
to the nature of aging process of the plant. It will get strong over
time and as I understand it, more potent. I believe this would hold
true for your bottles even after they've been emptied. You may want
to simply consider recycling those old bottles.

Lavender Lane I've heard recommended many times, and I'll apologize
now if anyone from the company is on the list. Good recomendations for
the company, especially because you can order by the piece, getting
just how many you need. But if you're willing to deal with a minimum
$ order, you might consider two other suppliers instead, who usually
have considerably better prices. They are

SKS Bottle & Packaging
http://www.sks-bottle.com

Sunburst Bottle Company
http://www.sunburstbottle.com/

I've ordered from both of these companies. Typically, SKS has
better prices on the things that I've needed to get. I've usually
ordered larger orders, with other people, when I was putting together
the Queen's baskets and such, and I've been quite pleased with the
products. Shipping can bite you on the butt if you're not expecting
it and order glass products, though, so be wary of that and ask for
a quote up front.

jasmine
Iasmin de Cordoba
gwalli at infoengine.com