HERB - Soothers for children

Bjmikita@aol.com Bjmikita at aol.com
Wed Jul 21 16:49:23 PDT 1999

This is what I use,
Peppermint tea.
Chamomile tea.  I'm pretty careful with this since my oldest is allergic to
ragweed.
make a tiny lavender pillow to pin or whip stitch to the inside of the
child's pillow case.
something that works for diarrea, or just an upset stomach....blackberry tea.

On any of these teas make sure you are using real flavor and not artifical.
The blackberry works better the less sugar you use.  For some reason the
sugar seems to cut down on the effectiveness for stopping diarrea.  I had
some blackberry preserves that I had messed up with hardy any sugar and I
started adding that to the tea.  That stuff is good!
Jeanne de la Mer