HERB - class at Pennsic War 28

RAISYA@aol.com RAISYA at aol.com
Wed Jul 21 21:19:57 PDT 1999

Christianna,

>Be sure to post your class time here so we can be sure to catch it!

Latest I've heard, I'll be teaching The Carolingian Garden twice, on Monday
at 1 and on Thursday at 5 at Pennsic.

Speaking of the Carolingian Garden!  Some friends of mine just gave me a very
early Christmas present, a copy of HORTULUS!  Perfect condition, too.  Am I
ever stunned and HAPPY!  :)

For anyone who wasn't around when I posted most of the poems from a borrowed
copy, the HORTULUS was a 9th century manuscript, a collection of gardening
poems by a Swiss abbot.  There's only been one translation, and one limited
edition (1500 copy) printing.  It includes both the translation and a
facsimile of a complete 9th century copy.  Christmas in July!

So, who's going to be at Pennsic?

Raisya