HERB - Soothers for children

Drisana Amineh Ayieshia drisana at ncinternet.net
Thu Jul 22 04:53:03 PDT 1999

something that worked for my hyperactive children (who are now all over 30)
was coffee or tea in the morning (regular) taking all artificial colors,
flavorings and preservatives away and cutting down on sugar....a tea of
skulls cap and catnip worked at night too....the only carbonated beverage
they could have was seven up....unless they were studying for finals then
they got coke or Pepsi which wired them....we did not want to put them on
ridlin which was the big deal at the time and we felt overused....

look at the ingredients in sleepy time tea by celestial seasonings...

Drisana
icq  #412273
( : Make an appointment today for your yearly mammogram : )
"I count not a day complete till needle thread and fabric do meet!"
drisana at ncinternet.net
http://pages.ivillage.com/misc/drisana/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/Wellesley/Atrium/6284/