HERB - Soothers for children

Lynette K LaFontaine LKLC at prodigy.net
Thu Jul 22 10:51:54 PDT 1999

Re: Bjmikita's request
My initial inclination was to suggest that you find a skilled professional herbalist, but I knew that is often easier said than done.  I remembered a pamphlet I have on women's herbs and went to it.  That is when I realized I could make a recommendation.  Rosemary Gladstar Slick is a very skilled extremely knowledgeable herbalist and teacher.  She may be willing to work with you and or recommend some one in your area.  Rosemary Gladstar Slick, Box 420 - W, East Barre, VT 05649.  There is a second address for her mail-order catalogue at P. O. Box 1940, Redway, Ca 95560.
She has a series of pamphlets out including herbs for children and herbs for nervous system, and herbs for hayfever among others.
She teaches a comprehensive correspondence course.  I have had the pleasure of being treated by one of her colleagues  (and I suspect protégée ) in the past.
Katherine Blackthorn, please help on this one What was the name of the herbalist at DryCreek Herb farm?
 The address is 13935 Dry Creek Road, Auburn CA
Phone (916) 878-2441
These women are very well studied and have practiced for eons.   They are not just your kitchen sink variety.
I do not know if either are on  the web.  It would be worth investigating though.
It has been quite a few years since I have had the pleasure of talking with them.
Perhaps we will get lucky and find her course on the web.