HERB - Soothers for children

Bjmikita@aol.com Bjmikita at aol.com
Fri Jul 23 10:06:00 PDT 1999

She is definately in the loop, both her father and I have told her we
remember how hard it was as a kid/teen.  I also told her to ignore
well-meaning but clueless people both relatives and strangers who tell her
her teenage years are the best.  If I had believed that as a teen I think I
would have slit my wrists.  She has been very lucky this year in having a
teacher who fully understood and stepped in as mommy when necessary.  As
Heather has said she doesn't have a change.  She's got teachers at school
that are there to help, a mom who is always at the school and a dad who's
very concerned.  We are all worried about her starting Jr. High, the school
is 20 miles away and I don't know the teachers.  I just finished piling her
full of vitamins, she just sighed, wiggled and said she was sure she rattled.
Jeanne de La Mer