HERB - Skullcap

Sheron Buchele/Curtis Rowland foxryde at verinet.com
Fri Jul 23 10:34:50 PDT 1999

At 09:22 PM 7/22/99 -0700, Katherine Blackthorne <kblackthorne at midtown.net>
wrote:

>What can you tell me about working with skullcap?

First of all, there are several different things which are called skullcap.
 I am talking about scutellaria laterifolia.  It is a nerve tonic which
gives the minerals necessary for proper functioning of the system.  Use
with homone balancing herbs like vitex to smooth out the bumps.

It has a lot of uses all related to calming the mind and body which is why
I sugested it for hyper-activity.

It also is easy to grow and has neat flowers.

enjoy,
Leonora

Fox Ryde Gardens - Herbal Innovations for Health and Cuisine
7743 West First Street
Loveland, CO 80537
970/669-3835
Visit our website: http://www.foxryde.com
Send $2 for our new full color catalog, receive $2 off your first order

  Practice random acts of intelligence & senseless acts of self-control.