HERB - Period Rose Info

Katherine Blackthorne kblackthorne at midtown.net
Sat Jul 24 14:58:02 PDT 1999

I, too, have as second floor balcony.  It is north-facing, covered, and has
at tree in front of it.  It gets absolutely NO sunlight, and it is the only
window in the front part of my house.  (My apartment is long, narrow, and
dark.)  I have two other windows, one of which gets an hour worth of
sunlight, but neither one is really convenient for plants.  I have no place
to put a window box due to the construction of the windows.  I have lost
plants here that survived great elsewhere....just not this apartment.

--Katherine Blackthorne