HERB - growing things when no room or light

Drisana Amineh Ayieshia drisana at ncinternet.net
Sat Jul 24 19:13:54 PDT 1999

I guess it comes from learning how to do things when you do not have much
money and or space or both...just take a look around your home and you have
allot of items that you can grow stuff in...all you need to do is put some
broken crockery or rocks in the bottom for drainage and then you add soil
and seedlings or seeds...one thing I do when growing items is to presoak my
seeds for a few days.....if i can help any of you just let me know as been
growing things all my life to this point and figure even when I leave it
will continue to grow only will feed them..

Drisana
icq  #412273
( : Make an appointment today for your yearly mammogram : )
"I count not a day complete till needle thread and fabric do meet!"
drisana at ncinternet.net
http://pages.ivillage.com/misc/drisana/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/Wellesley/Atrium/6284/