HERB - Herb salt rub

Lynette K LaFontaine LKLC at prodigy.net
Sat Jul 24 19:54:02 PDT 1999

Lady Katherine Rowley wrote:
Does anyone have a recipe for a salt scrub that also involves oils and/or herbs.
Answer:
This doesn' t use salt but does have the benefit of being a scrub with oil.
I grind fresh sunflower seed in my blender then mix with a little water in my palm just enough to make a paste.  Does keep away the drying effects of climate and dry furnace heat.
The original recipe call for mixing the ground seed into a thick paste with a small amount of sour cream and cucumber pulp.
Rub into skin well and rinse.  Lynette