HERB - Valerian allergy?

Norma Storms stormsno at oplin.lib.oh.us
Wed Jul 28 12:27:56 PDT 1999

Greetings to the list!

I have some interesting allergies to drugs and I've just found out that I'm WIDE
AWAKE with valerian (Nyquil does much the same thing).  Does anyone have any
suggestions?  Chamomile tea doesn't seem to help much, and warm milk with a bit
of honey stirred in helps only a tiny bit.  I'm hesitant to try the melatonin,
and I'm not sure why, but every time I pick up a bottle of it at the local herb
store, for some reason I have to put it right back down.  I'm not currently
experiencing insomnia, but sometimes I get a bout of it, so any help would be
gratefully accepted.

Thanks ever so much!
Francesca
Marche of Alderford