HERB - Valarian & cats, was Sleep aids

Katherine Blackthorne kblackthorne at midtown.net
Thu Jul 29 15:58:52 PDT 1999

Most of my sources that talk about valarian mention that humans find the
smell offensive, but cats find it pleasing.  None of my cats have reacted
as strongly as yours, but most (of 3 -- the old tom wasn't interested, but
then *most* smells didn't interest him.  Except, of course, for Tuna) found
the scent intriguing.

--Katherine Blackthorne