HERB - Lavendar conserve

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Tue Jun 1 07:55:35 PDT 1999

I got my copy from the bookstore at the Philadelphia Museum of Art, under
the title 'Medieval Health Handbook'.

Amzaon.com says:

The Medieval Health Handbook .  by Luisa Cogliati Arano, Tacunum
Santitatis. List Price: $20.00 Our Price: $16.00 Availability: Usually
ships within 24 hours.  Paperback Reprint edition (April 1992)  George
Braziller; ISBN: 0807612774 ; Dimensions (in inches): 0.62 x 9.43 x 6.69

On Sun, 30 May 1999, Roberta R Comstock wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Mar 1999 07:35:45 PST "Angelica Danion"
> <angelicadanion at hotmail.com> writes:
> >Tacuinum Sanitatis (The Medieval Health Handbook).
> >>

> >Do yoy know where I could find a copy of this?
> >Tessa
>
> Can't remember if you got an answer to this.  I sometimes see it in used
> bookstores.  You might try going to the www.amazon.com website.  There
> are several other good book searches available on the internet.  Go to
> your search engine and search for books, used books, and the title.
>
> Hertha

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa (Shire of Eisental), mka Jennifer Heise
jenne at tulgey.browser.net

"in verbis et in herbis, et in lapidibus sunt virtutes"