HERB - Dr. Bronner bar soaps info

Sheron Buchele/Curtis Rowland foxryde at cactus.verinet.com
Tue Jun 1 13:12:37 PDT 1999

At 02:53 PM 6/1/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Rhiannon asked:
>
>>Is this in the soft/liquid form? Or solid?
>
>I've never seen Dr. Bronner's soap in anything but the liquid
>concentrate form. I used to work for a food cooperative that
>sold health-food store products and we stocked the complete
>line supposedly. Perhaps someone else knows for sure, as
>my stint in that industry was a short bit ago, but I'm sure
>my local health food store today only carries the liquid
>concentrate.

Just in the interest of completeness, there is Dr. Bronner bar soap
available in a number of different scents (including peppermint and
lavendar) from Frontier Natural Products Co-op mail order (for one).

I prefer the liquid.  I use the lavendar liquid to clean the bathroom.  I
am sensitive to most cleaning compounds.  But this stuff smells good and
does a really good job cleaning.

Leonora

Fox Ryde Gardens - Herbal Innovations for Health and Cuisine
7743 West First Street
Loveland, CO 80537
970/669-3835
Visit our website: http://www.foxryde.com
Send $2 for our new full color catalog, receive $2 off your first order

  Practice random acts of intelligence & senseless acts of self-control.